Saturday, January 16, 2010

+++Personal Information About Myself+++

Hello, fellow readers, especially my friends and teachers! Maybe for most of you, blogging can be a part of your life and fun. However, as for me, I just started blogging, which was introduced to me by my cool English Language teacher. So, I hope you would kindly understand my blogging style, uses of language, and my personality. Thank you!

Now, let me, finally, introduce myself to you. My name is Taek Hyeong and I am from South Korea. I'm currently studying in overseas, Singapore, to learn and improve my English. Though I will be becoming 15 years old this year (2010), I am studying with Secondary 2 students. Since I am a foreigner to Singaporeans, my experience and knowledge of the country, and the language use can be very bad. However, despite the fact, I would really say that I am not intelligent but I am a hard-working boy. I've only starting learning the alphabets, only when I was in Primary 3. This shows that I've only learnt English for 6-7 years. Although I may be doing well in my studies and other areas, I will not slack or fall out during the middle of my education, but I am very determined to fulfill my dreams and future.

Everyone has their own hobbies and interests. Same goes for me, and I do have interests in many areas.
As for sports, with a well-built body and rapid movements, I love most kinds of sports, which allows me to run. Among these sports, I really enjoy to play soccer, especially with my classmates. In my opinion, crying is not the only way of distressing oneself but playing sports is a better method. Sports can be reckless and fun, and that is why I seriously love it!

"I am finally home, where I can do and have whatever things that I want." This is the only thought in my mind, when I am with my soccer ball in a football field.

Now, as for education areas, besides Physical Education lessons, which most boys love, I prefer Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Firstly, it is because I excel in these 3 subjects. In order to do so, I should be a critical thinker and have patience on the questions. The 2 most important things when learning these subjects are, determination and commitment. I believe that I possess those qualities! If not, I, at least, hope so!

Lastly, I am going to blog, briefly about my family. My family has 4 members- My parents, a younger brother, and myself. I appreciate my parents very much to support and encourage me to help me to stand upright where I am now. Without them, I would be a useless empty can, rolling on streets after streets. My younger brother's name is Won Jun and he, together with me, is studying in Singapore, to improve his English skills. He is studying in Secondary 1 this year and he will be 13 years old this year. He is cute with chubby-looking face. Though sometimes I find him very irritating, which is natural, I usually get along with him very well. I love my family and appreciate my blessings.

My first blog is getting too long... I hope you were not bored while reading through it! I don't really enjoy blog very much but I will try my best to have interest in it, while updating it!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment