Saturday, January 16, 2010

+++Best-Looking and Tasty Food Ever+++

Hi, fellow readers! Here I am, again, TaekHyeong! This is my second post which can be very interesting to any one of you, who are interested in food category! Food is the source of our energy and so, it should be important to all of you, anyway! So, listen good, guys!

The food (picture above) shows one of the South Koreans' delicacies, Bulgogi. Some of you may have probably heard of it, if you enjoy eating Korean dishes! But for those who have not, you can just take this food as Korean-style barbecued beef. Simple, isn't it?

Bulgogi is one of the most favourited traditional foods in South Korea, currently. And, obviously, it is my favourite too!

There are many different ways of making Bulgogi, depending on your taste. As for me, I hate the beef to be very blend, and hence, I love to add some of soya sauce in. The meat that you use, should be a high-quality which is very easy and soft for you to chew. Some people even mix this dish with rice to have a quick meal!

Meat, such as chicken, pork, duck, and especially beef, contain lots of proteins and fats. These 2 elements in meat, are the two of the most basic source of energy that you need to live. I enjoy having easily chewable beef as my meal. I hope in one of the days, you can try it out, too! The taste is seriously indescribable, depending on the ingredients used and the way of cooking. It is simply fantastic!

However, although I enjoy Bulgogi, I do not have it frequently as the lots of fats, which can hardly be digested by our digestive system, are found in Bulgogi. Some of the fats comes from the beef, itself, while the rest of the fats comes from the vegetable oil that you use. Hence, Bulgogi may have very high level of cholesterol.

Overall, I really enjoy and love Bulgogi, especially as a South Korean. I hope you, too, will have a chance to try it in the future. Actually, you should try it, as I guarantee you that you would not have any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment