Sunday, January 24, 2010

+++My Diary of 24 January 2010+++

Dear Diary,

Oh my god! What a day to end one of the precious weeks like this? It was a both foul and a fair day...

As you can check in your calendar, 24 January 2010 is Sunday! Everyone should be enjoying and resting to prepare for another week of merciless "labour", right? If so, why is my Sunday so miserable compared to anyone? Okay, now, this is what happened that made me exhausted and weary... However, if not for these, my Sunday would have been a boring one, just like the many previous ones! :(

My 24 January 2010, Sunday, started in the very early morning, 6am. Early to wake up on Sunday, huh? Together with my brother, but without my breakfast, I headed towards the Bedok Community Centre, whereby my badminton training had been conducted. With no doubt, this one hour of exercising gave me an extraordinary feeling of joy and excitement, but I never knew why.

Afterwards, together with my badminton coach and my brother, we headed back to my residence area, to conduct swimming training. No rest was given, except for the few minutes that I could relieve myself while changing into swimming costume. :(

This part, is the one that I could possibly consider it as hell... Due to the badminton training, my arms and legs had been worn out and even veins swelled up.. Yet, I had to motivate and persevere myself to have another hour of swimming training. Because of the terrible and extreme exhaustion, I could not even make 100 metres, without my feet touching the floor. It was simply terrible, I thought. I could hardly breathe and continue with the remaining energy I had left. But soon, I was dismissed from the evil's hands. :) WOOHOO!! Finally! Till now, I was only mentioning about the foul things that happened on this very day...

The only fair thing that happened to me was that I really had a deep, long and peaceful sleep, immediately after I showered. But... nothing else was good enough to overcome my tiredness!

However, I was satisfied enough with myself that I could train myself until this far, knowing my fitness level. Though I have been always complaining about the challenges that I face everyday, I am proud of myself that I can overcome them, with my own strength.

24 January 2010
TaekHyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment