Saturday, January 16, 2010

+++My Favourite Interest+++

Hi, everyone! Today, I am finally going to blog about my favourite interest!!! YOOHOO!! This is so going to be exciting! Can you infer what I am going to blog about today from my personal information?

I, as said, have lots and lots of interests. In fact, everything that the public enjoys, is my interest. However, I can't and won't be talking about every single interest of mine right? I think, if I do that, you guys may have already counted a year...

Anyway, my favourite interest is..... Playing soccer! Yeah! Soccer is one of the most common, exciting and easy game in the whole of the world! Basically, during a soccer match, in each team, there are 11 players. For more information for those who are really interested in soccer, you may want to find out this following website- http://www.soccer-fans-info.com/soccer-rules.html. This website will brief to anyone, regardless you are a professional player or someone who is new to soccer, about the 17 most basic rules for soccer. Enjoy reading!

I have started playing soccer at the age of 6 years old, with my dad. He is also a sportsman, like me, who enjoys sports. Since I was a baby, I love to play with a ball, any kind of ball. However, the most attraction point of soccer ball is that... I get to kick it with all my strength which can easily distress myself. Also, it is a sport that is most favourited world-wide and my class-wide. Seriously, everyone enjoys it!

I often get injured while playing soccer. I have to admit that soccer is a tough and rough game. But, I don't care! I don't want to care about something that disallow my excitement and enjoyment! That is how I treat my favourite sport! I treat my own soccer balls as my brothers. Without them, I do not think that I have come this far with sports.

Some say that soccer is only for talented players. This can be true but at the same time, in my opinion, it is very wrong. Soccer is an ordinary sport that is enjoyed by lots and lots of people. Everyone can find their own way of enjoying and distressing themselves! So, let's all enjoy soccer together! Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment