Thursday, January 28, 2010

+++My Favourite Japanese Anime+++

Hi guys! Here I am, again, TaekHyeong! This very post would and should be my final post that I should be uploading, that is compulsory. However, don't be saddened guys! I would continue to improve on my blog entries to be my very best! :)

Anyway, today, I will be writing about my favourite Japanese anime. Anime simply means cartoon videos in Japanese. I hope and believe that many of you enjoy it. There are many kinds of Japanese Animes: Naruto, Inuyasha, and Bleach, etc. Among these unique kinds of animes, I really love Bleach and I am a fan of it! YEAH!

Bleach is not just about advertising the cartoon itself. However, it teaches many fans about friendship and connections between many other people and the society, between yourself. And, these points make it doubly more interesting! There are many conflicts, such as betrayal, deception, rebellion and internal and external problems. This really grabs the audience's attention quickly with the juice of the plot of the story.

The main character of Bleach is named as "Ichigo". Cool, isn't it? He is now, a Shinigami, though he was once an ordinary human, just like anyone you see on the street. Shinigami is defined as "Death Gods". Ichigo, intentionally became a Shinigami, to save his endangered family members, who were threatened by Hollows. Hollows are simply defined as the unsatisfied souls which goes against the Shinigamis. Their main source of diet is living human's soul. Cruel, isn't it? From this scene, you can already see that the main theme for the anime is LOVE. Also, we can easily infer that Ichigo is a caring teenager with warm-hearted mind. He is a dependable friend, who never allows anyone to be left alone or lonely. He interacts with his friends very regularly with his playful characteristic. However, this is one of the points that the audience is attracted to Ichigo.

As written above, loneliness is treated terribly in Bleach. No one tolerates loneliness, however, most of the times, lonely people are those who are corrupted. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely!" This is a famous quote from one of the historians.

Basically, Bleach is a recommendable and commendable anime that boys and girls at their teen ages, SHOULD watch. I believe it will help you a lot in your daily life, with your changing character into a better one. And, I believe that this is how I've come this far, dependable, trusted and lead others. Bleach allows you to know yourself and have confidence in yourself, by the words that Ichigo and his comrades (Shinigamis). In my opinion, it is very cool!

Anyone who is interested in watching Bleach, without any lags or viruses from the first episode to the latest episode, feel free to go to "www.bleachget.com". No registration is required and it is free. English subtitles are provided. Hence, I really do hope to learn lots of good things from the Bleach itself and the characters themselves. :)

Enjoy yourself there and have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment